Before planning any pregnancies, it is recommended to carry out a comprehensive dental checkup and treatment.
A pregnant woman may have the following treatments done:
- tooth decay treatments
- orthodontic treatment throughout the period of pregnancy
- Dental anesthesia for dental procedures allowed only after the first trimester of pregnancy, in all another cases this is to be discussed with and decided by the doctor. Pregnant women are administered with anesthesia however without constricting properties– no adrenaline, noradrenaline, epinephrine
- tooth removal after the first trimester
- plaque removal of after the first trimester of pregnancy.
- root canal treatments, especially in the first trimester. Your doctor decides after the consultation
- no x-ray’s during the entire period of pregnancy, especially during the first trimester
- prosthetic treatments better avoided in all trimesters
- whitening of teeth is discouraged throughout the entire period of pregnancy
Sign up a free consultation and confirm a treatment
Book An Appointment
Call Us — +48 22 625 05 48, +48 601 560 580
My beloved doctor and friend, Dr Ania, saved my tooth in 2010 after many other renowned dentists had considered it untreatable. Until today, instead of an implant and crown, I still have my own healthy, white, beautiful tooth!
I also regularly make use of her aesthetic medicine treatments as recommended and planned by her.
I very recently decided to have a tooth whitening and regeneration treatment which lasted 2.5 hours – the treatment was quite simply relaxing.
Dr Ania works very carefully and precisely; and the effects of all her treatments are spectacular.
I recommend her highly.
Dr Bucka is a highly specialised dentist. Both my wife and I are impressed by her knowledge, skills and patient relationships. As a cardio surgeon I can recommend her.
Dr Anna Bucka has been our family dentist for over 20 years. She look after our entire family using the best practices available. When treating us she applies the best treatment for the appropriate age group and given problem. She always tells it like it is and when necessary, co-operates with the best. This is also why I was so pleased that she extended her services to cover aesthetic medicine. I have a very sensitive skin prone to acne and most of my visits at cosmetologists usually ended with a very irritated skin. That was until medical peelings conducted by Dr Anna systematically improved my skin and look. I recommend Dr Anna's services highly.
I recently had an experience which required an emergency visit to a dentist. I had broken my tooth. Dr Bucka attended to me immediately. She fixed my tooth perfectly. I consider her to be an expert in her field. She is extremely precise and meticulous, and chooses the best possible treatment. For instance, she fixed my tooth in such a manner that I did not need to change an expensive inlay.
+48 601 560 580
+48 22 625 05 48
Belwederska Street 44
Number bank account
SWIFT PL PPABPLPKXXX
09 1750 0012 0000 0000 3981 6695
Mon – Fri 10am – 8pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Ask about our VIP Zone
The VIP room is an exceptional place dedicated to patients who wish to remain anonymous.